Why Our Pub is Great
A visit to our Sunnyside pub in Northampton will leave you spoilt for choice when it comes to menu options. We’ve got everything on offer from delicious burgers, juicy chicken and steaks cooked just the way you like and that’s only the start. Our delicious sharers are great for when you’re catching up with mates over a proper pint of handcrafted or cask ale or even a few cheeky cocktails. Then to top it all off we have selection of marvellous puds, so make sure you leave some room after your main!
Children of all ages are welcome at our family friendly pub in Northampton, we have an outdoor children’s play area and lots of space and gardens for your kids to explore. Our kids menu is always a hit with the younger ones too, designed like a treasure map children can pick each aspect of their meal so they get exactly what they want. Pay a visit to the Sunnyside pub in Northampton; we’re open from 11am, so you can pop in for lunch, a cuppa or a meal with your family and friends, we look forward to welcoming you.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit our pub, that’s why we make sure all of our food is up to scratch, delicious and how it should be. We’re continually innovating to bring you the best new tastes and dishes, but don’t worry we aim to strike the perfect balance between traditional and new food and ensure your pub favourites are always available and tasting great.
It’s critical to us that everything that goes into our food is produced and sourced ethically, whilst also being socially and environmentally sustainable. We’re continuing to refine and make changes to our ingredients to bring you the best we can.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.